This post contains some affiliate links
Shoes, glorious shoes… this post is one for the unapologetic shoe lover in you – 50 gorgeous wedding shoes you can shop right now! Whether you’re on a mission to find cute flats or killer heels, something a little bit different or something chic and simple, we’ve got the bridal shoes for you, whatever your style and whatever your budget. It’s one long list, but scroll and shop fast because some of these beauties sell out quickly, so you don’t want to miss out on the wedding shoes of your dreams.
1. A statement strappy heel represents bridal shoe perfection from Christian Louboutin, €625.
2. These bridal beauts are a pearl-lovers dream! Jimmy Choo, €1,595
3. We can’t think of a better ‘something blue’. Manolo Blahnik, €995
4. If this isn’t love at first sight, we don’t know what is! These white boots are spectacular! Freya Rose, €747.95
5. Flirty and chic, with the sweetest bow detail, these textured moire satin high heel court shoes can be worn again and again. Ted Baker, €175
6. These Gatsby peep-toes, aka the Cinderella, are so popular for brides with vintage style. Emmy Shoes, €930*
7. How lovely are these sheer embellished Willow flats? Bella Belle, €360.95
8. For shoes you’ll love to wear on your big day and beyond, look no further than the Loeffler Randall Camellia, available in shades of pearl, gold, platinum, blue and green. The White & Gold, €455
9. A beach wedding calls for a special pair of sandals like this Luna pair. Bella Belle, €187.95
10. A classic white court shoe with a luxurious mother of pearl heel. Freya Rose, €532.95
11. Oh my! We’re big fans of these block heeled sling backs with signature Gucci gold horsebit hardware. Gucci, €750
12. With a theatrical plume of feathers, these wedding sandals are a perfect choice for the unconventional bride. Malone Souliers, €639.95
13. A whimsical bow and a sensible heel – what more could you want?! Harriet Wilde, €279
14. Nervous about wearing high shoes all day long? These kitten heels bring all the elegance without the sore feet! Emmy Shoes, €475
15th. Be the belle of the ball in these crystal beaded heels. Sophia Webster, €655
16. These dreamy pearl-bedecked slingback sandals in silk satin nod to a whimsical aesthetic. Galia Lahav, €899*
17. Add an extra touch of romance to your wedding look with a pair of pretty pink wedding sandals like these beauties from Ted Baker, $145
18. Floral bridal boots – be still our beating hearts! Bella Belle, €403.95
19. No list of wedding shoes would be complete without a plain white satin pump – are we right? Emmy Shoes, €500
20. How pretty is the rose detailing on these dusty pink mules? Perfect for a flower loving bride. Diane Hassall, €375*
21. Crafted from luxurious ivory satin with a silver leather trim, these striking mid-heel stilettos are finished with a romantic chiffon ribbon bow. Rainbow Club, €125
22. This delicate white lace mule will definitely get heads turning for all the right reasons! Malone Souliers, €568,95.
23. Beautiful, luxurious and bright blue – we love the bejewelled, iconic Hangisi style. And if they’re good enough for Carrie Bradshaw… Manolo Blahnik, €995.
24. These sleek wedding sneakers will take you from the aisle to the afterparty and beyond! Golden Goose, €465.
25. If comfort is your number one priority, you’ll love these Carvela block heels by Kurt Geiger, €115
26. A contemporary take on a classic shape, these sleek bridal shoes have the glamor factor. Rainbow Club, from €140
27. A statement sandal in soft leather with Mother of Pearl and brass floral design heels. Freya Rose, €831.95
28. Vintage lovers rejoice! These Versaille-inspired blue bridal shoes have an elegant, antique feel. Just Ene, €375
29. How adorable are these satin hourglass heel sandals with a fabulous Marabou pom-pom on the toe?! Sophia Webster, €655
30. For a truly sleek, modern bridal shoe, Gianvito Rossi’s PVC and glitter stiletto mules are perfect. Matches Fashion, €550
31. These platform sandals surely are a statement maker, but the sturdy platform heels make them a bit more comfortable than a stiletto. Dune, €235
32. Add a little sparkle to your feet with these silver glitter flats, featuring the perfect ‘something blue’ tassel. Nikki Hoyne, €205
33. Blue velvet and Swarovski sparkle buckles – what’s not to love about these Just Ene beauties!? €395
34. Modern princess brides will love these budget-friendly glass slippers! Zara, €39.95
35. These iconic Angel Wing style heels will certainly turn heads on your wedding day! Sophia Webster, €760
36. Simple, yet incredibly retro, these leather platform mules are perfect for a wedding jumpsuit with 70s vibes. Karen Millen, €235
37. Rockstar Studs are back with a bang, and they’re the perfect choice for contemporary brides. Valentino, €750
38. This budget-friendly sandal strikes the perfect balance between sleek and glam and looks just as luxe as other more expensive brands. River Island, €73
39. With ballet-inspired satin straps, which you can tie around your ankle, and slim straight heel, these bow heels are super flattering. Emmy, €535
40. We’ve got all the heart eye emojis for these pearl bow bridal flats by Bella Belle, €360.95
41. Seductive and sexy with a satin crêpe and tulle ribbon dotted with delicate silver diamantes to wrap the ankle. Christian Louboutin, €745.
42. We love the feminine, yet edgy vibes from these ballet pink flats. Jimmy Choo, €650.
43. The perfect bridal shoes to show off with a shorter wedding dress, these floral embroidered beauties are designed to be seen, and admired. Diane Hassall, €432*.
44. For a modern bridal flat, you can’t go wrong with these rose gold sling backs with Swarovski crystal buckles. Pretty Ballerinas, €399.
45. The delicate feathers on these Aquazzura shoes are very extra but special. Net-A-Porter, €695.
46. We love the stylish, barely there style of this bridal heel embellished with a subtle organza bow. Coast, €109.
47. Channel your inner Lady Whistledown with these powder blue flats with statement-making bows on the toes. Emmy, €500.
48. Brides with a pinchant for pearls will love these gorgeous Mother of Pearl heels by Freya Rose, €592.95
49. If you have a pinchant for the dramatic, then look no further than these satin, crystal embellished heels. Mach & Mach, from €1,060.
50. These embellished lace and crystal sling back sandals are total show-stoppers. Rene Caovilla, €970
Ever wondered which are the most popular weddings shoes for brides? Here are the 13 Most Popular Wedding Shoes Ever! Thinking of opting for a stylish flat shoe or even a second pair of dancing shoes? We’ve got you covered with the best selection of Flat Bridal Shoes. Happy shopping!
Loved shopping these wedding shoes? Here’s plenty more wedding shoe inspiration to keep you going, and shopping!
*euro prices correct at time of currency conversion